Immer öfter finde ich glutenfreies Essen im normalen Einzelhandel und außerdem
finde ich Fertiggerichte, was vor allem nach einem Tag in der Uni super
praktisch ist.
Natürlich liebe ich es weiterhin zu kochen und zu backen,
aber manchmal ist es toll, einfach schnell aus der Tüte sein Essen aufzuwärmen
und sich nicht lang damit aufhalten zu müssen.
I think, someone up in the
skies really likes me.
Each day, I find more glutenfree food in the grocery stores and I even find instant meals, which makes things easier after a day in university. Of course I keep on cooking and baking, but sometimes it’s great to only heat the food and not having much work with that.
Each day, I find more glutenfree food in the grocery stores and I even find instant meals, which makes things easier after a day in university. Of course I keep on cooking and baking, but sometimes it’s great to only heat the food and not having much work with that.
Das sind nur ein paar Sachen, die ich jetzt gerade ganz neu
gefunden habe, mittlerweile bin ich nah dran, ein essenstechnisch stinknormales
Leben zu führen, was mich unheimlich freut!
Those things are only
a few which I found brandnew.
I’m almost living a normal life with my food, which is great.
I’m almost living a normal life with my food, which is great.


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Anything you like to tell me or want me to talk about? Go ahead!
Anliegen, Tipps, Anfragen oder konstruktive Kritik? Nur her damit!
leandra-busch@web.de